For those interested in exploring LGBT issues, I suggest the following reading as an introduction to this subject. Also be sure to read my blog post, Talking About LGBT People, a Tutorial. You can also read all my posts on the subject by clicking on the “homosexuality” category on the sidebar.
- Bible, Gender, Sexuality by Dr. James Brownson
- Changing Our Mind by David Gushee
- A Letter to My Congregation by Ken Wilson
- Generous Spaciousness by Wendy Wanderwall-Gritter
- Torn by Justin Lee
- Washed and Waiting by Wesley Hill
- God and the Gay Christian by Matthew Vines
- Love is an Orientation by Andrew Marin
- What’s Wrong With Homosexuality? by John Corvino
- The Bible and Homosexual Practice by Dr. Robert Gagnon
- Walking the Bridgeless Canyon by Kathy Baldock
Are you a member of the LGBT community and suffer from addiction? Click here.